The twin masted motor vessel was built in the Ostsee yard in Freest, Germany, in 1932.
Radio station: Antenne MV, a commercial radio station in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern/Germany, used the ship only for a few hours per day in the afternoons during the summers of 1994 to 1998.
Location: The ship sailed between the towns of Mecklenburg and Vorpommeren with the intention of attracting tourists to the Northeast coast of Germany. It was the attraction at special events in the harbours of Rostock and Wismar. It also called at the harbours Ribnitz-Damgarten, Stralsund, Greifswald and then on to the islands of Ruegen, Poel and Usedom.